Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's

Art in picture is done by me. Lena. Others are blurred.
Valentine's Day is coming near! I am very excited indeed! We finished making all the Valentine's Day pouches within two days! Very happy. Two hearts stapled together and then fold the front. The rounder the better because it really gives the heart some attitude=) With love and heart shapes in the air, I decided to re-use scrap paper to make heart shapes for these Valentine pouches. I thought about minimizing the store bought stuff and really try to use stuff we had. Pretty cute!

Today, I was making "ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE" Poems with the children. The most popular one was, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, my feet stink, so do yours too!" Quite the hilarious afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment